We're Of One Kind, an independent fashion brand by small team of creatives on the Sunshine Coast of Australia.
A digitally focussed direct to consumer brand, we produce all styles in limited quantities offering a fresh collection up and coming up every two months without over producing and contributing to waste. As a small business, we are constantly questioning what sustainability means for us, and we recognise that the fashion industry as a whole has a long way to go. We have prioritised making small changes in the day-to-day of our supply chain that will make a huge collective impact. We use natural fabrics, we embrace a 'Fewer, better things' mentality; and we strongly believe in wardrobe that is timeless, crafted to last and made of the most ethically sourced materials possible.
We re on the hunt for a talented Assistant Designer to join our small but growing team.
Work closely with the Designer to assist with research, design and development of upcoming ranges.
- Trend research and analysis.
- Pulling together clearly presented range plans.
- Assisting with creating and developing and recolouring prints.
- Liaising with O/S factories.
- Completing spec sheets, technical and accurate drawings for garment production
- Assist with design, with the opportunity to take design ownership of an area of the range.
Who you are.
- A great sense of personal style and a keen eye for detail
- At least 2 years of relevant design experience of working in a contemporary brand.
- Excellent Cad and/or hand sketch tools.
- Knowledge of Adobe, illustrator and photoshop is ideal.
- Ability to work with print (design and recolouring and putting into repeat) is preferred but not essential.
- Good time management and attention to detail.
- You are hard working and self motivated.
If this sounds like you, please shoot us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com Please keep in mind, only successful applicants will be contacted.